Thursday, May 28, 2015

24 Weeks - Feelin' Preggo!

I'm certainly feeling pregnant now! With the growing belly, all the kicks and rolls, and the slight uncomfortableness that comes with having something large in front of me...there's no mistaking it!

I don't know how I will put shoes on as I grow. It's been a challenge buckling and tying shoes already. I bought a pair of cute, one strap Birkenstocks, that will have to be my go-to shoes for the next three months...and maybe beyond. Please all hope and pray for me that my feet do not go up a size. I cannot be a size 12!!!

I feel really good. I'm still going to the gym...some cardio, squats, stretching, and a few other things with light weights. I'm not looking forward to the third trimester exhaustion. But so far, I feel lucky to be doing this well and feeling this great.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed that you're still hitting the gym!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete