Tuesday, September 8, 2015

39 Weeks

It's fair to say we are ready! And the anticipation is not my favorite thing. I have no signs of labor, and am nervous it's going to come out of no where, with no warning. I hate surprises! LOL I don't think I am having Braxton Hicks, although every once in a while I get a funny, weird feeling in my belly that sort of feels like tightening...I suppose this could be BH.

The worst feeling right now is in my hands. It started in the right hand - very sore carpal tunnel and numb fingers. Now my left hand hurts too, but no numbness. I woke up this morning with severe pain in both hands. They are hard to close all the way, and are really really uncomfortable.

I have slight swelling in my feet, but they don't hurt. Thank goodness. 

Our bags are mostly packed. I'll wait to put my last few things in, when I go into labor. We're still practicing HypnoBirthing at night, but should be a bit better at doing it consistently. To be honest, I'm tired of "getting ready." I just want Baby JP to get here!

We don't have names picked out yet...we have 2-3 names for each sex. And we're ok not having picked yet. Some others are ready to know now...and they'll have to wait! ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment