We had our 12 week appointment, which is about going over test results and hearing heart beat. Dr. Molina wasn't able to find the heart beat with the doppler, so she brought the ultrasound machine in. JP (we refer to the babe as JP - jumbo peanut since we aren't small people) is doing great, was moving around, jumping and squirming. Was so neat to see again, and to finally see things looks like there's a real human growing in there, and not some alien. It almost looked like JP was running out of room, but the doc said it was just the angle. I haven't gained any weight, and she said that's fine for the first trimester. We will have the next "real" ultrasound some time after the 14th week, we have yet to schedule it.
I feel a lot better! The nausea is gone and I am not as tired. I feel way more like myself! I still have an oily scalp, acne on my face, chest, and back...and I wake up every night between 2a-5a to go pee. Some nights I fall right back asleep, but many I lie away for 30-60 mins or so.
We have gotten so many hand me downs from others, it's awesome! I was raised on a lot of second hand stuff, and have no issue reusing! Monica gave me maternity clothes, a breast pump, boppy pillow, and books! Janell gave us a bottle warmer, grinder, boppy pillow, and other stuff! Thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment