We are well under way in week 7. My nausea has gotten worse, but no vomiting. Most of the day I feel like I am on the verge of throwing up...it's not a lot of fun. But they say it's a good sign (all those hormones are doing their thing) and I am thankful that nothing comes up. I'm tired, but can make it through most of the day without a nap. I really don't have may other symptoms.
I may have a bit of an aversion to chicken. It started last week when I made eggs, I could not eat them. I barely finished cooking them! I dry heaved several times. I took a bite or two, and just couldn't do it. And now when I think about eating chicken, it just sounds awful. Which is unfortunate, since it's my go-to meat protein.
I haven't had any cravings, let alone weird cravings. I read a few pregnancy forums, and the cravings people have! One craving included baby powder! I had read in the pg book that some women get pica, a disorder in which you eat non-food items...ash, paper, crayons, hair, card board. Anyway, I haven't craved pickles yet (I don't like them any way)...so nothing to worry about there.
I made a mistake in my last post, our appointment in the morning of February 5th. I'll be 8 weeks, almost 9. I did learn they will do an ultrasound, so we are excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment